Once again, it is 3am and I am wide awake. I am a huge night owl. I much prefer to stay up all night working on different projects. With that in mind, I wanted to share some fun facts about myself just so y’all can get to know me more. It is weird, I have shared a lot with y’all but I believe it is safe to say that y’all don’t really know me.
So here we go.
- I am 5’9″
- My favorite colors are royal blue, heather grey, and that really beautiful deep eggplant purple
- My favorite songs, as of current, are ‘It Has Been Established’ – Jekalyn Carr, ‘Maintain’ & ‘Pressure’ by Jonathan McReynolds, ‘It Keeps Happening’ & ‘Something Has to Break’ by Kiki Sheard.
- My favorite movies are Lilo and Stitch and Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- As y’all know, I am as single as a crisp dollar bill
- I love to read and cannot pick a favorite book
- I just finished reading ‘Relationship Goals’ by Mike Todd and I feel that everyone needs to read this book
- My favorite celebrity of all time is Whitney Houston
- My birthday is February 18 and I consider this as my favorite holiday
- My biggest mistake was losing my virginity
- My favorite places are DC (east coast), Chicago (midwest) and Jamaica (Caribbean)
- I am currently reading ‘Gay Girl, Good God’ by the incomparable Jackie Hill Perry
- I am extremely sarcastic
- I am an introvert and haven’t had a hard time adjusting to quarantine because I am so used to staying in my room anyway
- The last person I text was my sorority sister
- I love fashion and makeup
- I wish I could design clothes so I could wear my own pieces
- I prefer skirts and dresses over jeans
- I think aliens exist lol
- I think that I am hilarious
- I have 5 tattoos and 5 piercings (two in each ear and one in my nose)
- I attended 3 universities and 1 community college
I actually have a YouTube video that corresponds with this post, so feel free to check it out!